About Our Business
Titchfield Dental Health offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic treatments, individually or in combination, to help you achieve that winning smile. Our comprehensive palette of General, Restorative and Cosmetic Treatments, Hygienist Appointments and Oral Health Education keeps your teeth in pristine condition. Together we plan a course designed to make the most of your dentition for as long as possible.
- Teeth Whitening - A simple, safe process using whitening gel at home over a period of ten to twenty-one days, after which you will be flashing a brighter, whiter smile.
- White Fillings - Also called composite fillings, these are made from tooth-coloured materials that restore the natural appearance of a decayed or previously filled tooth. They are our filling material of choice for all fillings.
- Cosmetic Bonding - A non-invasive use of tooth-coloured filling material to lengthen or re-shape the front teeth.
- Veneers- A very thin porcelain sleeve that fits precisely over the visible surface of the front teeth.
- Align, Bleach and Bond - If teeth are not straight, they can be ALIGNED using quick-acting orthodontics. After this, teeth can be whitened and finally, if they are still not perfect, reshaped by adding minute white fillings to the tips (cosmetic BONDing).
- Ceramic Inlays - A more durable alternative than white fillings for larger cavities.
- Ceramic Overlays - This process moulds the porcelain around and over the entire profile of your tooth, holding it together and making it as strong as possible.
Located in Park Gate, our contemporary and comfortable private dental practice is within easy reach of all destinations within South Hampshire, including the main cities of Southampton, Fareham and Portsmouth.
To write a review, you must login first.